Temple Druid pillar stone (Bronze Age?), Llandilo, Pembrokeshire
Bwlch-y-Clawdd, as Temple Druid was known before the 18th-century, had a number of ancient standing stones and even a cromlech in the vicinity, but though the cromlech was destroyed around 1800 a few stones remain including this one, about four feet high
The standing stone viewed from different sides
And here is another stone in an adjacent field across the road, regularly used by cattle as a rubbing post!